Promoting and advancing the welfare of our hospital and patients.
The Milford Hospital Auxiliary is an active, membership organization of over 300 dedicated women and men volunteering their time together to promote and advance the welfare of Milford Hospital.
Auxiliary Activities and Services
The Auxiliary acts as goodwill ambassadors for the hospital in the community. In addition, they coordinate a variety of services, events and fundraising initiatives including:
- The Enchanted Window Gift Shop, located in the hospital lobby, offering a variety of baby items, plush toys, jewelry, giftware, magazines, cards, candy and snacks. We are sales-tax free and offer friendly service!
- The Milford Hospital Memorial Fund allows contributors to make a donation to the hospital in honor or memory of a loved one or friend. The fund is administered as a voluntary service of the Auxiliary, assuring that 100% of every gift directly benefits the hospital
- Our Celebration of Trees and Tree of Light events are conducted annually during the holiday season. More than 3000 visitors contribute to and participate in the success of these special events.
- Outreach and Education: a variety of educational programs are held each year for our membership as well as the community. In addition, we assist with hospital sponsored health screenings and a variety of local projects which promote health and wellness in the community.
- Our member driven Junior Volunteer Scholarship Tea provides the funds to award several Junior Volunteer Scholarships to deserving students.
- Other projects have included a fashion show, golf tournament, theater party and gala ball.
Auxiliary Membership Information
General Membership - $15.00 Annually
Lifetime Membership - $150.00
All members receive our newsletter, invitations to Auxiliary sponsored functions and three general meetings per year.
For more information, please contact the Auxiliary office: 203-647-6654